TRANSPORT - APPRAISALS
We buy exotic cars!
If you are selling or know of somebody selling the following cars, we are ready to buy the right examples.
This list was updated August 23rd, 2022.Contact us for more information!
We have a long list of qualified buyers for Porsche GT cars, and also will buy them for inventory. At the moment, we are specifically looking for the following cars for clients who have us on retainer - that means money is IN HOUSE for the right car:
- 2007-11 Porsche GT3/RS - We have a half dozen clients looking for different specifications. Please contact us if you have a no-stories example at any end of the price spectrum.
- 2016 Porsche GT3 RS with Lightweight Buckets: White, Blue, Silver, Lava Orange, or Ultraviolet. <5k miles, perfect.
- 2014-16 Porsche 911 GT3 - low options, 10-30k miles, some track upgrades are OK
- 2010-11 Porsche GT3 RS 3.8 or 4.0 in Paint-to-Sample
- 2008-9 Porsche GT2 in Blue - low miles, no stories
- 2007-09 Porsche 911 Turbo Cab, 6spd Manual, Dark exterior color, Natural Brown Leather, <35k miles
- 1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Manual in Aventurine Green, good maintenance history, one- or two-owner car
- 2011-12 Porsche Boxster Spyder - 6spd Manual, low mileage
- 2017-2022 Audi R8 V10 Spyder in BLUE
- 2009-2011 Lotus Exige S260 in any color other than black or grey
- 2005-06 Ford GT in Midnight Blue, with or without top stripe
- 1996-97 Lamborghini Diablo SV European spec, LHD, Alcantara interior. Will import from anywhere in the world.
- 1992-1995 Honda NSX-R - will import from anywhere in the world
- 2009-13 Corvette ZR-1, 427, or Z06
- 2000-2003 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage or DB7 GT Coupe - 6spd Manual
- 2008-12 Audi R8 4.2L V8 Coupe Manual in an interesting color - Blue, Red, etc. (no silver/black)
- 2014+ Dodge Viper GTS or T/A